Don’t know what system to get Battlefield 4 on?
EA has got you covered.
They want you to pick up Battlefield 4 at launch in October, then upgrade in November to either the Xbox One or PS4 verion for $10.
Battlefield 4 Premium makes the transfer pretty simple. You’ll have to pay $50 if you haven’t already, though.
– Five digital expansion packs featuring new maps and in-game content
– Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs
– Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dogtags and more
– Priority position in server queues
– Weekly updates with new content
– Exclusive double XP events
– 12 Battlepacks
– Seamlessly transfer Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4
Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation Store for only $9.99
GameStop Power Up Rewards members can trade in Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 for the Battlefield 4 standard edition on Xbox One for only $9.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Check out GameStop for complete rules and details regarding this offer.
Amazon: Battlefield 4 players can trade in their Xbox 360 copy and get a $25 bonus credit towards the game on Xbox One in addition to their trade-in value of at least $25.
Battlefield 4 will be out on October 29 for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Starting November 12, you can get the PS4 version in North America and Europe. On November 19, the Xbox One version will be available in North America
Follow Braz on Twitter:
Subscribe to 1Life2Play:
Want Real Subscribers?
Like 1Life2Play on Facebook:
Follow 1Life2Play on Twitter:
Visit 1Life2Play on the web:
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music